Data Storage Solutions in Dubai
Dubai is a major business hub, so there is a high demand for reliable and secure data storage solutions. There are many different ways to store data, from on-premises solutions to cloud-based solutions.
Data storage is the process of keeping and organizing digital information for future use. There are many different data storage methods and tools available, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. The best data storage solution for you will depend on your specific needs, such as capacity, speed, accessibility, and cost.
Key aspects of data storage:
- Capacity: The amount of data that different data storage systems can hold. It can range from small business storage systems that can hold billions of bytes or possibly terabytes of data to tiny storage devices like USB flash drives with a few gigabytes.
- Speed: The speed at which data can be accessed and retrieved. Faster storage technologies, such as solid-state drives (SSDs), provide faster data transfer than traditional hard disk drives (HDDs).
- Accessibility: Data can be stored locally on personal devices or in centralized storage systems accessible over a network. Network-attached storage (NAS) and storage area networks (SANs) provide shared storage solutions for multiple users or devices.
- Persistence: Data storage aims to ensure the longevity and durability of stored information. This involves using storage media and technologies that can retain data for extended periods, minimizing the risk of data loss or corruption.
- Backup: To protect against data loss, redundancy and backup strategies are implemented. This involves making multiple copies of data and storing them in separate locations or using technologies like RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks).
- Security: Data storage often involves implementing security measures to protect sensitive information from unauthorized access or breaches. This can include encryption, access controls, and backup strategies to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
Table Of Content
Why Data Storage is important ?
Data storage is important because it allows us to preserve and access digital information for future use. This is essential for a wide range of applications, including:
- Business operations: Businesses of all sizes rely on data storage to manage their operations, from customer records and financial data to employee information and product catalogs.
- Education and research: Data storage is used to store and share educational resources, research data, and other scholarly materials.
- Government and healthcare: Government agencies and healthcare providers use data storage to manage critical information such as citizen records, patient data, and public safety data.
- Personal use: Individuals use data storage to store and share personal photos, videos, music, documents, and other files.
Data storage is also becoming increasingly important as we generate more and more digital data. For example, the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) is leading to a proliferation of connected devices that are constantly generating data. This data needs to be stored and managed in order to be useful.
Contact us now at +971 55 408 4213 for any Data Storage Solutions and Data Security Solutions in Dubai UAE
Data Storage Devices:
Here are some commonly used data storage options:
- Hard Disk Drives (HDD):
- Solid State Drives (SSD):
- Optical Discs:
- Magnetic Tapes:
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS):
- Storage Area Networks (SAN):
- Cloud Storage:
Data storage is the process of saving digital information for future use. It involves keeping, organizing, and managing data in a way that makes it easy to find and use. There are many different data storage technologies, from traditional physical media to online services.
Hard Disk Drives (HDDs): HDDs are electromagnetic storage devices that use rotating disks to store and retrieve data. They are commonly found in computers, desktops, and portable storage devices. HDDs offer large storage capacities at a relatively low cost.
Solid State Drives (SSDs): Unlike HDDs, SSDs use flash memory technology to store data, which results in better performance and faster access times. They are commonly found in high-performance servers, laptops, and notebooks. SSDs are more expensive per unit of storage than HDDs, but they are faster and more durable.
Magnetic Tapes: Magnetic tape storage uses reels of magnetic tape to store large amounts of data sequentially. Tape storage is often used for backup and archival purposes due to its relatively low cost per gigabyte and durability.
Network-Attached Storage (NAS): NAS devices are dedicated file servers that are connected to a network, providing centralized storage that can be accessed by multiple users and devices simultaneously. NAS systems are commonly used in homes and small businesses.
Storage Area Networks (SAN): SAN is a high-speed network that connects multiple storage devices to servers, allowing for flexible and scalable storage solutions. SANs are typically used in enterprise environments where large-scale data storage and retrieval is required.
Cloud Storage: Cloud storage involves storing data on remote servers accessed over the internet. Cloud storage providers offer scalable and flexible solutions, allowing users to access their data from anywhere with an internet connection. Examples of cloud storage providers include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
Hard Disk Drives in Dubai UAE
Hard disk drives (HDDs) are a type of data storage device that uses spinning disks to store data. HDDs are the most traditional type of data storage, and they are still widely used today. DDs are a good choice for data storage applications that require large amounts of storage space, such as storing personal files, photos, and videos. They are also a good choice for applications that require reliable data storage, such as storing business data or critical system files.
We are a leading provider of hard disk drives in Dubai. We offer a wide range of HDDs from top brands, such as Western Digital, Seagate, and Toshiba. We also offer a variety of HDD capacities, from 500GB to 18TB. as an increase in your needs.
Western Digital 4TB WD Red Plus NAS
About This Item (Western Digital 4TB WD Red Plus NAS)
- Hard Disk Interface: Serial ATA-600
- Connectivity Technology: eSATA
- Brand: Western Digital
- Special Features: Portable
- Hard Disk Form Factor: 3.5 Inches
- Hard Disk Description: Solid State Drive
- Digital Storage Capacity: 4 TB
- Price: 465.00AED
Skyhawk ST8000VX004 8 TB Hard Drive - SATA (SATA/600)
About This Item (Skyhawk ST8000VX004 8 TB Hard Drive / SATA (SATA/600))
- Digital Storage Capacity: 8 TB
- Hard Disk Interface: ESATA
- Connectivity Technology: SATA
- Brand: Seagate
- Special Feature: Portable
- Hard Disk Form Factor: 3.5 Inches
- Hard Disk Description: Hybrid Drive
- Compatible Devices: Desktop
- Installation Type: Internal Hard Drive
- Hard Disk Size: 8 TB
- Price: 600.00AED
Hard Disk Drive Cost in Dubai UAE
Hard Disk Drive Cost in Dubai, UAE varies depending on the brand, model, capacity, and retailer. However, in general, hard disk drives are relatively affordable. For example, a 1 TB hard drive can be purchased for around 250 AED.
|1||Western Digital||Blue WD10EZEX||1TB Hard Disk (HDD)||250 AED|
|2||Seagate||BarraCuda ST2000DM008||2TB Hard Disk (HDD)||300 AED|
|3||Toshiba||P300 HDWD140EZRZ||4TB Hard Disk (HDD)||400 AED|
|4||Hitachi||HGST Deskstar NAS||6TB Hard Disk (HDD)||500 AED|
|5||Samsung||870 QVO MZ-870QVO/8T||8TB Hard Disk (HDD)||600 AED|
|6||Western Digital||Red NAS WD10EFRX||10TB Hard Disk (HDD)||900 AED|
|7||Seagate||IronWolf ST10000VN008||10TB Hard Disk (HDD)||950 AED|
|8||Toshiba||N300 HDWD110EZRZ||10TB Hard Disk (HDD)||1000 AED|
|9||Hitachi||HGST Deskstar NAS||12TB Hard Disk (HDD)||1100 AED|
|10||Samsung||870 QVO MZ-870QVO/12T||12TB Hard Disk (HDD)||1200 AED|
Contact Us now at +971 55 408 4213 for any Hard Drive solutions and any Server Solutions in Dubai.
Solid State drives SSD in Dubai UAE
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are a type of data storage device that use integrated circuit assemblies to store data persistently, typically using flash memory. SSDs are much faster than traditional hard disk drives (HDDs), and they are also more reliable and durable.
SSDs work by storing data on flash memory chips. Flash memory is a type of non-volatile memory, which means that it retains data even when the power is turned off. This makes SSDs ideal for use in portable devices, such as laptops and tablets.
As a provider of solid-state drive SSDs in Dubai, UAE, we offer a wide selection of SSDs from leading brands, including Western Digital, Samsung, Crucial, and Kingston. We also offer a variety of capacities, from 128GB to 4TB SSD,8TB SSD,12TB SSD, and 16TB SSD, to meet the needs of all users.
Samsung 870 EVO 4tb SSD (Solid State Drive)
Samsung 870 EVO | 4tb SSD
- Up to 560 MB/s read and 530 MB/s write speeds
- Available in capacities up to 4TB
- 5-year warranty of this 4tb SSD ( Solid State Drive )
- Intelligent TurboWrite technology for faster performance
- Support for TRIM and SMART commands
- Faster boot times, app loading, and file transfers
- Reduced power consumption
- Price: 930AED
500GB SSD – 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
- Digital storage capacity: 500 GB
- Hard disk interface: SATA 3 GB/s
- Connectivity technology: SATA
- Brand: Crucial
- Special features: Data Recovery Service
- Hard disk form factor: 2.5 Inches
- Hard disk description: SATA
- Compatible devices: This drive is compatible with desktops and laptops that accept 2.5″ 7mm
- Installation type: Internal Hard Drive
- Colour: Metal
- Price: 155AED
SSD (Solid State Drive ) Price in Dubai, UAE
The price of SSDs in Dubai, UAE, varies depending on the brand, capacity, and performance. However, in general, SSDs are more expensive than HDDs. For example, a 1TB SSD can cost anywhere from AED 150 to AED 600, depending on the brand and model. A 2TB SSD can cost anywhere from AED 450 to AED 1,200, and a 4TB SSD can cost anywhere from AED 1,100 to AED 2,500.
Popular brands of SSDs in Dubai, UAE, include:
- Western Digital
|1||Western Digital||Blue SN570||250GB SSD||150 AED|
|2||Seagate||FireCuda 510||250GB SSD||175 AED|
|3||Toshiba||XG7||250GB SSD||200 AED|
|4||Samsung||970 EVO Plus||250GB SSD||250 AED|
|5||Crucial||MX500||250GB SSD||225 AED|
|6||Western Digital||Blue SN570||1TB SSD||450 AED|
|7||Seagate||FireCuda 510||1TB SSD||500 AED|
|8||Toshiba||XG7||1TB SSD||550 AED|
|9||Samsung||970 EVO Plus||1TB SSD||600 AED|
|10||Samsung||980 Pro||2TB SSD||850 AED|
|11||Crucial||P5 Plus||2TB SSD||825 AED|
|12||Toshiba||XG7||2TB SSD||650 AED|
|13||Samsung||970 EVO Plus||2TB SSD||700 AED|
|14||Western Digital||Blue SN570||4TB SSD||1,100 AED|
|15||Seagate||FireCuda 510||4TB SSD||1,200 AED|
|16||Toshiba||XG7||4TB SSD||1,300 AED|
|17||Western Digital||Blue SN570||8TB SSD||2,000 AED|
|18||Seagate||FireCuda 510||8TB SSD||2,500 AED|
|19||Samsung||970 EVO Plus||8TB SSD||4,000 AED|
|20||Crucial||MX500||8TB SSD||3,500 AED|
|21||Western Digital||Blue SN570||16TB SSD||4,000 AED|
|22||Seagate||FireCuda 510||16TB SSD||5,000 AED|
|23||Toshiba||XG7||16TB SSD||6,000 AED|
|24||Samsung||970 EVO Plus||16TB SSD||8,000 AED|
We will provide you with all storage solutions and Data Backup Solutions in Dubai, UAE. Contact Us now at +971 55 408 4213 for any information.
Cloud Solutions Dubai UAE
We Provide cloud solutions in Dubai and agile cloud solutions in UAE, including AWS Solutions Dubai, Oracle Cloud Dubai, and many more.
We deal with a wide range of cloud solutions to help businesses of all sizes reduce costs, improve efficiency, and scale their operations. Our cloud solutions include:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS): We provide businesses with access to computing resources, such as computing power, storage, and networking, on a pay-as-you-go basis. This can help businesses save money on IT costs and avoid the upfront investment required to purchase and maintain their own hardware and software.
- Platform as a service (PaaS): We provide businesses with a platform for developing, deploying, and managing applications. This can help businesses reduce the time and cost of developing and deploying new applications, and it can also help them to scale their applications more easily.
- Software as a service (SaaS): We provide businesses with access to software applications over the internet. This can help businesses reduce the cost of software and eliminate the need to install and maintain software on their own devices.
Our cloud solutions can be used for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Application development and deployment: We can help businesses develop and deploy applications quickly and easily, using our IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions.
- Data storage and backup: We can help businesses store and backup their data securely and reliably, using our IaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery: We can help businesses develop and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans, using our IaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration and communication: We can help businesses improve collaboration and communication between employees and customers, using our SaaS solutions.
We will provide the best cloud solution in Dubai Contact us now at +971 55 408 4213 for any information.
Q: What data storage is best?
The best data storage depends on your specific needs. For high performance and speed, SSDs (Solid State Drives) are the best choice. For larger storage capacities at a more affordable price, HDDs (Hard Disk Drives) are preferred. Cloud storage is excellent for remote access and data sharing.
Q: What’s the cheapest way to store data?
Traditional HDDs are usually the cheapest way to store data in terms of cost per gigabyte. Cloud storage also offers competitive pricing, especially for large amounts of data. However, the cheapest method varies based on the amount of data you need to store and your specific requirements.
Q: What are the 3 types of data storage?
The three main types of data storage are:
Primary Storage: This includes RAM (Random Access Memory) and cache memory and is used by the computer’s processor to access data quickly.
Secondary Storage: This includes HDDs, SSDs, and other external drives. Secondary storage is used for long-term data storage.
Tertiary Storage: This type of storage includes archival solutions and backup systems used for long-term retention and data recovery.
Q: What are the two main types of storage?
The two main types of storage are:
Hard Disk Drives (HDDs): These are traditional, magnetic storage devices that offer large capacities at a lower cost.
Solid State Drives (SSDs): These storage devices use flash memory and are faster, more durable, and energy-efficient compared to HDDs. They are ideal for faster data access and system boot times.
Q: Which is faster, 128GB or 256GB?
In general, the storage capacity (128GB or 256GB) does not affect the speed of a device. However, if you are referring to SSDs, larger SSDs tend to be faster than their smaller counterparts because they can distribute data across more memory chips, allowing for parallel read and write operations. So, a 256GB SSD might offer slightly better performance than a 128GB SSD of the same model.